ss_blog_claim=7f7d77256ca592e03a9529322ee70ccd

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Let's See How Long This Lasts



  • Euro 2008: I am an England supporter, and since they failed to qualify for Euro 2008, I figured I'd be impartial and bored by the tournament. However, the recent turn of events, such as Holland beating the World Champs, Italy, as well as Turkey throwing Switzerland out of the tournament has made me reconsider! I definitely recommend tuning in, because more surprises can only be in store. And if not, there is plenty of eye candy!

  • Ringside: Balthazar Getty's (of Brothers & Sisters) band are actually pretty damn good. Their song Tired of Being Sorry was actually covered by Enrique Iglesias! Their video for the latter was directed by the ever talented Joaquin Phoenix and features cameos from Christian Slater, Dermot Mulroney, and Casey Affleck! Unlike other bands featuring actors, Ringside doesn't attempt to be something that their not- they just have fun with the music. With catchy melodies and great lyrics, I'm surprised they haven't made it big yet.

  • Killer Heels: After the Sex and the City movie, who isn't trying to emulate Carrie's style in one way or another? I fell in love with her Dior Gladiator-style heels that can be seen here. Unfortunately, I cannot afford something like that but Baker's has made a fabulous replica that can be purchased for $69.95! These shoes will be my early birthday present to myself.

  • Robert Downey, Jr: So I am late to jump on this bandwagon, but since watching Iron Man and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, I have come to appreciate his sarcastic sense of humor and overall acting ability. Not to mention that he's hot! I can't wait for Tropic Thunder- the RDJ/Stiller/Black combo cannot disappoint!

No comments: